iCandy came from the need to unify all the messaging clients I use.
It emulates Apple's Messages UI as closely as possible while throwing in some features tailored to Adium.
- Slightly tweaked crisp bubbles from iChat/Messages
- 8 bubble colours
- Non-avatar username only variant (just uncheck Show Icons)
- Customised file transfer request
- Shuffle mode
Amazingly easy to add new colours or new variants
By default, this messagestyle comes with 16 variants. However, it is possible to get up to 64 variants without knowing a single line of code!
Simply right click on the messagestyle package, navigate to /Contents/Resources/Variants/ and add a blank .css file with the following naming convention :
incomingColour vs outgoingColour.css and you should be able to use your new variant!
The 8 colours mentioned above are included in the code, however, if you want to add your own colour, just open /Contents/Resources/colors.js and follow the instructions!
- Added automated version checker
- Tweaked bubble colours more better contrast and legibility
- Faster animations (hopefully should fix the lag bugs some reported)
- Almost half the size of 1.0!
- Improved shuffle mode. No more instances of having the same incoming and outgoing colours