Based on Twitterrific for Mac's UI, Fluffy not only reproduces the Twitterrific UI but expands on it, including various effects, animations and features.
Based on adiumyCore, this is the most robust theme I have created to date.
Hope you guys like it!
Includes both dark and light versions
Release Notes :
This is a major overhaul of the existing code. As such, you may have to toggle between Fluffy and another message style and or restart adium to see changes properly.
- integrated non-avatar variants better. now possible to toggle using adium's "Show user icons" option
- "Focus" indicators. This indicates the first unread message you received while the chat was in the background
- Group chat topic headers (IRC and such, not something supported by MSN)
- modified avatar container
- Almost complete rewrite of existing backend
- tons of bug fixes
- added non-avatar versions
- tweaked animations
- different textures for different status bars
- modified header
- public release